Looking for opinions on home inspection report (roofing and pool experts)

Looking for feedback from some of you folks on this home inspection report:

https://www.spectora.com/reports/7b...7c8?id_token=54a61df0f1b4aa6e7519f2dd19d87167
The only things that immediately stand out are the stem wall stains on the foundation, the roof issues, and the air in the return lines in the pool.

Is this stuff worth having checked out by a professional, or do you think it's minor?

Aside from that stuff, the other things are very small and I can easily take care of them myself.
hey Chris I was a roofer/contractor in phx/mesa east valley for 20 yrs.....it looks pretty good to me from the report a tile roof should not have any probs.for quite awhile after install...prob.not worth getting up there to slide the few back in place unless you know someone that can walk the tile without breaking it...take practice.

Lol, what are the wages like in AZ Chris? We are looking real hard at Idaho, but wages are down compared to Oregon.

Also, sold my boat about 6 months ago, thank god. While we loved it, kids sports ran right over fishing season so it sat. I’ll have another someday once kids are grown, love to fish!!!

B24164AF-3FAE-451A-AF7D-97560338729B.jpeg

hey Chris I was a roofer/contractor in phx/mesa east valley for 20 yrs.....it looks pretty good to me from the report a tile roof should not have any probs.for quite awhile after install...prob.not worth getting up there to slide the few back in place unless you know someone that can walk the tile without breaking it...take practice.

Thanks for the input! I was curious how they walk on those roofs without breaking them!