Washington Looking for someone in Washington to help me swap a manual for a 32RH automatic

Overlandtj

So I'm looking for somebody in the Washington Idaho area you help me swap a 5-speed out of my Wrangler and put in a 3-speed automatic I can't walk so leaving the manual in is out of the question.
The jeep was given to me and I would like to keep it so I know there's going to be some that say trade it for a automatic but I don't think I could find an equal build..
Please help with any info I've read so much on putting a 32rh In but I can't even find one to buy around here.(spokane wa) and physically am not able (wheelchair user) I have the funds just need the help..

Reactions: Vasq
Just off the cuff, wouldn’t it more prudent and simple to find a mostly stock automatic and have almost anyone near you swap all the pieces you want over to the other Jeep, and sell the manual rig?

No it wouldn't. The money difference from buying a stock auto and swapping parts is through the roof compared to making mine an auto and then putting the standard trans jeep back together too sell.

Just off the cuff, wouldn’t it more prudent and simple to find a mostly stock automatic and have almost anyone near you swap all the pieces you want over to the other Jeep, and sell the manual rig?

20210209_101041.jpg

so basically you'd have to swap the axles, wheels, tires, skids and bumpers over to a new rig? That doesn't sound that bad and you could hire any joe schmoe to do the job. I'd leave the terra low on the rig and sell that, I believe they are known to go bang.

Sorry can't be of help on the swap front, I'm over on the west side. Check car-part.com for wrecking yard inventories. I bought a transmission from Utah, shipping was like $150.

Reactions: Vasq