WTB: Looking for Stock TJ Wheels

Status
Not open for further replies.

Roadhand01

TJ Enthusiast
Supporting Member
I want to keep my tj stock so I'm looking for wheels.
They must be in good shape, no scrapes or damage.
I'm in central Texas area

What do you have now? I have a set of stock wheels (canyon style) with 31’s been looking at some black D-windows or other options, might be interested in a trade.

What do you have now? I have a set of stock wheels (canyon style) with 31’s been looking at some black D-windows or other options, might be interested in a trade.
Canyons came stock on the 2000 Saharas too like the OP has. Those would definitely bring it back to “stock.” Great looking wheels.

Reactions: KingCarGuyZ
Canyons came stock on the 2000 Saharas too like the OP has. Those would definitely bring it back to “stock.” Great looking wheels.
I like them more than the 5 box style that the Rubi’s came with. But I’m not keeping my Jeep anywhere near stock, so I’m not in love with them.

I want to keep my tj stock so I'm looking for wheels.
They must be in good shape, no scrapes or damage.
I'm in central Texas area
I doubt you would want these.
I believe they have been on it for 20 years.

20201125_100700.jpg

there were lots of styles of stock wheels, actually, I think the stock Stock was steel, but most of the saharas had canyons there were also ravines and I believe 2 styles of MOABS (the boxy ones) and a few others. somewhere on here, there's a thread on it.

Just the stock wheels
"Canyons" ??
If you look up your build sheet you should be able to see what wheels your Jeep originally came with.

Here’s mine for example under “Optional Equipment.”
44337E20-791F-468B-A9D9-04A64864CB8E.jpeg

I have a set of 5 canyons with some mostly worn wrangler duratracs wrapped on em. Ever get to Colorado?

I have a set of 5 canyons with some mostly worn wrangler duratracs wrapped on em. Ever get to Colorado?
If @Roadhand01 doesn't want them, I'll drive 45 minutes. I've got Grizzlys on the TJ now but they clearly don't belong on my Sahara with the wider fenders and I only have 4, so no spare.

Status
Not open for further replies.