New York Looking for the Yellow 2006 LJ Rubicon I sold in 2016, now maybe in Staten Island NY

Noshtzy

Hello all, this may be a weird ask, but I sold my 2006 LJ Rubicon in yellow to Sansone Auto in Avenel, NJ back in June or July 2016, and I miss it dearly, and I want to buy it back.

According to the Carfax report, the person that purchased it should also be the current owner, and it's being inspected and registered in Staten Island NY.

If you are the owner, I'd very much like to discuss purchasing the Jeep from you. If you know who the owner is or have seen it, I'd be extremely grateful if you could pass this post along to them and to contact me if they are amenable to selling the Jeep.

When I last saw it, the Jeep was stock and had a new black soft top and three stickers on the rear bumper that said No Problem/Problem, AP, and NW. The VIN is 1J4FA64S56P758948.

I know it's a long shot, but I'd like to at least know that I made the effort before giving up. Thanks very much.

Check the frame if you find it. Don't want to get bit by sentiment, several years of salt can really hurt. Good luck!

Yeah I'd still give it a look over. I passed on an identical LJ because it was crusty, but even if it needs some work, I am a sentimental person.

Reactions: 2001slvrstntj