Nevada Looking to trade Mopar Rock Crawler bumper for same

Status
Not open for further replies.

Got4wd

TJ Enthusiast
Price
Trade
Just had this oem aev factory match powder coated. Like new. Need to do a couple of mods to it so looking to trade for one that’s in nice shape. The way this guy does powder coating it would take more time effort than trading it out. In Reno NV but could ship.

2D5A35E3-A270-4D20-ACB9-47C96EC3A698.jpeg

Trade for what?

I’m curious what mods you are planning on yours? I ripped out the winch mount on mine to put in a 8274 mount. It was a real pain in the ass since the bumper is so well built. My powdercoater also had to send it out for special blasting since the existing finish was so good. Not sure if it was original or if @Chris had refinished it before selling it to me.

Reactions: Chris
Not sure if it was original or if @Chris had refinished it before selling it to me.

It was original. The front bumper was NOS that Quadratec happened to have laying around. It came to me brand new in the original box.

The rear I had to have refinished due to some light surface rust and scratches, but the front was as new as they come!

Reactions: LJGreg
There is a mount for a tow bar that is tied into the number. I can post pics when it’s all done being designed. If one doesn’t come up then this will get sent off to have the powder baked off. The bumpers are out there I just need to find one like I did with this one. I have the matching rear also

Last edited:
I read in some other thread that these bumpers are not Antirock compatible. Is this correct?

No they are not compatible unless you modify it which weakens the front tow hooks.
Thanks. I really like the look of this bumper but prefer to have my Antirock. Darn!

Status
Not open for further replies.