Medina Ohio

casey

Hi I just got bought a 2005 Lj from Daveys jeep in Salem Ohio (I highly recommend them for issued parts) I bought it as a salvage vehicle and I am in the processes to getting it inspected for a rebuilt title so I can drive it. So far I have bought a grill and tube fenders which I am getting them painted to the factory color and also a 2 row aluminum radiator. I'm new to the wrangler side of jeeps but I also have two jeep Comanches well 2.5 of them and also a couple Toyota 4Runners plus the parts vehicles.... Anyhow I plan on getting a teraflex 4in long arm lift with 35s. Just saying great job with this form you guys have set it up very well! Thanks!
d4dff82a98f0f15fc3fcef176ef47369.jpg
4d777678d4136cd8cb86552de3257dc5.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: roy
Congrats on the purchase and welcome to the forum. I've heard good things about Daveys Jeep and ordered used parts from them before.

Always nice to have an Unlimited model as well for the extra room!

Thank you! Yeah Davey remembered me from two years ago and what I was building. I didn't even mention I was there before. He's extremely knowledgable too.

Reactions: Ron505 and Chris
Soon just gotta set money aside for it.... I have big plans for it trying to fund other projects at the same time isn't the easiest though

Trust me, I know what you mean. Between my Jeep and my hobby of sport bikes, it's hard to choose which one I'd rather spend money on.

Reactions: Ron505 and casey
Yeah, I haven't spent a dime on my street bike, boat or RZR since I got this Jeep! They are definitely feeling neglected.

Reactions: casey
I'm the opposite Ron I have to get stuff running again and then me and my boyfriend bought a Toyota so that's where most of it's going trying to get it done for the season.
f38630cb0f6cd0b6919c1245a5992217.jpg

Yowza! A 'Yota with an Exoskeleton! Nice! Don't see many of those up in my neck of the woods, but when you do you know someone is pretty serious about their off roading. Welcome aboard and keep us up to date on the projects. We love to hear about what everyone is up to.

Reactions: casey
Thank you! It will be fun to have one that you don't have to worry about smashing every body panel on!

Thank you! It will be fun to have one that you don't have to worry about smashing every body panel on!

I hear ya! I often times think about buying a second rig and doing what you've done with the cage. That way I don't have to worry about smashing every body panel on my nice TJ!

Reactions: Ron505 and casey