Midlife Crisis Adverted

XtraRevsSurely

I'm happy to be here! I bought my Wrangler today. It's a 1997 Sahara 5 Speed. Emerald Green Pearl with a hardtop. It's a stock one owner with 14400 miles. I can't wait to have fun with the family. The kids don't know yet but will freak out. I learned to drive stick on a TJ. I'm 40, an adult with a job and family, and now like Lester Burnham in American Beauty, I rule! Can't wait to teach to kids how to change oil and spark plugs! Nailed it. Roo Doot Doot Doo Doo!

I'm happy to be here! I bought my Wrangler today. It's a 1997 Sahara 5 Speed. Emerald Green Pearl with a hardtop. It's a stock one owner with 14400 miles. I can't wait to have fun with the family. The kids don't know yet but will freak out. I learned to drive stick on a TJ. I'm 40, an adult with a job and family, and now like Lester Burnham in American Beauty, I rule! Can't wait to teach to kids how to change oil and spark plugs! Nailed it. Roo Doot Doot Doo Doo!
Congratulations! Let the fun begin!

I'm picking it up next Saturday. I'll pick my kids up on Father's Day at their mom's. Seeing the smile on my kid's faces when they see it will be memorable. The love Wranglers, especially my son. This is a commitment. And they will be the next generation of enthusiast. I wish my Dad had a Wrangler. We had a Taurus.

Last edited:
My son is obsessed with Jeeps, though he’s detracted from the build for child safe seats - such a turd.

341D7096-0AAE-4D2A-96AF-3486E2BAF90A.jpeg

We are planning an XJ to work on together - pretty excited!

14400 miles?! Congrats on finding such a pristine starting place !

My midlife crisis started with a muscle car , then another , and another , and then a Jeep........

And thats not including GUNS....:cry:

Last edited: