Mopar 52067577 LH knuckle, $28 shipped

Thanks @Zorba I ordered one as a test...I chatted with them to ask how many were left in stock..Omar's reply was "I can only tell you if it's avaialble not how many"..so I confirmed that they are available.

Reactions: N757KF
Thanks @Zorba I ordered one as a test...I chatted with them to ask how many were left in stock..Omar's reply was "I can only tell you if it's avaialble not how many"..so I confirmed that they are available.

I ordered one too as mine are all rusted to shit. I'll have to source a passenger side one from somewhere else - but for that price...

Reactions: P man
I ordered one too as mine are all rusted to shit. I'll have to source a passenger side one from somewhere else - but for that price...

Yah for thr price I can hang it up and 20 years down the road when I need one ill be set lol

Reactions: Zorba
Just received notice that they don't know when it'll ship due to the UAW strike - which makes no sense to me. Probably a fairy tale, but I'm in no hurry for it...

Just received notice that they don't know when it'll ship due to the UAW strike - which makes no sense to me. Probably a fairy tale, but I'm in no hurry for it...

It was shipped several days ago - and is now on walkabout. USPS doesn't know where the hell it is. My money is on it appearing in Memphis... Eventually. @P man - did yours ship and/or did you get it?

Reactions: P man
It was shipped several days ago - and is now on walkabout. USPS doesn't know where the hell it is. My money is on it appearing in Memphis... Eventually. @P man - did yours ship and/or did you get it?

I got an email asking for the vin number of my jeep and I ignored it long enough they canceled the order. It was one of those things I didn't really care if I got it or not. Hopefully yours shows up soon

Reactions: Zorba
I got an email asking for the vin number of my jeep and I ignored it long enough they canceled the order. It was one of those things I didn't really care if I got it or not. Hopefully yours shows up soon

The only email I got was asking if I wanted to cancel because of the UAW strike. *shrug*

Showed up finally today, in a battered Priority box. Goddess knows where its been, but it looks good. Gonna paint it...
DSC02200.JPG

Reactions: inkedrose