My 2nd TJ

2nd TJ

Supporting Member
Last week I picked up my grandmothers 2004 TJ. Everything was stock and it only had 43,885 miles on the odometer.

This is my second TJ. I originally had a '97 from May '96 until the fall of '03.

Yes the TJ will be lifted (3 inches), bigger tires (33), bumpers, some lights and more. That will take a bit of time, but for this week I will be buying some current tires (Rear from 2011 and Front 2014) and brakes. I am also going to flush all old fluids. Other than the oil, most of the fluids are most likely original...or pretty close.

I will post pics as I upgrade the TJ.
2004 Jeep.jpg

Last week I picked up my grandmothers 2004 TJ. Everything was stock and it only had 43,885 miles on the odometer.

This is my second TJ. I originally had a '97 from May '96 until the fall of '03.

Yes the TJ will be lifted (3 inches), bigger tires (33), bumpers, some lights and more. That will take a bit of time, but for this week I will be buying some current tires (Rear from 2011 and Front 2014) and brakes. I am also going to flush all old fluids. Other than the oil, most of the fluids are most likely original...or pretty close.

I will post pics as I upgrade the TJ.
View attachment 318973
Congratulations! Welcome to the forum!

Today I had to spend some money.
5 31" Falken tires
2 front rotars
2 front brakes
Smog test

After the smog test and a trip to AAA, I removed the Arizona plates to California plates.

Online I purchased new door mirrors. The 03-06 are very small. I purchased the 97-02 mirrors. I also purchased head light black bezels.

5 31" Falken tires
2 front rotars
2 front brakes
Smog test

After the smog test and a trip to AAA, I removed the Arizona plates to California plates.

Online I purchased new door mirrors. The 03-06 are very small. I purchased the 97-02 mirrors. I also purchased head light black bezels.
I’d buy those 03-06 mirrors off of you once you get your new ones!

I put a few things on the TJ over the past week. Black headlight bezels, side mirrors, phone holder system, some magnet stickers, and a small antenna (no pic). My LOD rear bumper and tire carrier is ordered, but most likely I wont have it until the middle of May.

Head Lamp Bezel.jpg

Side Mirrors.jpg

Bulletpoint Mounts.jpg

Magnet Stickers.jpg

Reactions: PRNDL
Looks like I haven't posted for about 1.5 years. Since then I have installed my rear bumper, front bumper, and a rack attached to the rear bumper. I'm hoping I should be able to do my lift, new tires, and winch by the end of this month or the first half of December.

Jeep Back.jpg

Jeep Front.jpg

5 31" Falken tires
2 front rotars
2 front brakes
Smog test

You still have the 03-06 mirrors?

You still have the 03-06 mirrors?

I will have to check. After 16 years in one house, I have spent 1.5 years in fixing, painting, changing the backyard, buying inside furniture, outside patio furniture, kitchen appliances, and sending things to the dump. I will check the garage because that is the last area for me to deal with.

I will have to check. After 16 years in one house, I have spent 1.5 years in fixing, painting, changing the backyard, buying inside furniture, outside patio furniture, kitchen appliances, and sending things to the dump. I will check the garage because that is the last area for me to deal with.

Cool let me know. I haven’t finished the half doors yet so not a huge rush 😁