My TJ build

Drow631

I probably sound like a flake that can't figure out a simple issue. Lol I've rebuilt my entire lift re wired 90 percent of the jeep. And I'm stuck on a fucking instrument panel. This is her btw

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

Thanks. Yea the body was pretty clean when I got her beside front fender and windshield frame meeting a tree on trails. I cut and welded the fender back together. The chassis was starting to rust pretty good. Spent a week dismantling suspension, took a wire when and did a lot of walnut blasting to undercarriage. Steam cleaned, then acetone, 3m rust inhabited primer then coated the entire frame with bed liner. Suspension is a 5.5 long arm rubicon express. It had some death wobble issues. I replaced all bushings, tweaked arms, changed drop arm to appropriate pitch. Changed rear control arm ( with a custom bend) to avoid rear steer. Has a Dana rear, with the angle of rear I'm soon getting a custom drive shaft. Other Han that front wheel bearings are done doing alignment and new rubber this week. Waiting for my stubby bumper to arrive.
I'll high way test then see what my next list consists of.

Reactions: Chris