Tennessee Nashville area info

A two million mile accident free trucker??
newpics002066.JPG

Ca is more than LA, Orange County or SF. The best way to describe where I live is its a small midwestern college town. I can get from one end of town to the other in less than 15 min. I just got back from a week in Bismarck ND. My town has 3K more people and our traffic and ease of getting around is much better here than there. I’m 1 hr or less from the beach, the desert and some fine 4wheeling in the mountains is 20 min away. I’m originally a Cheesehead, grew up on a farm, vote Republican, respect people and own guns. Other than my accent I think I will fit in any small southern town. We are just tired of all the Woke Bullshit around here. I can promise you that I will not bring it with me.

I think you would much prefer the Chattanooga area to the Nashville area. I could be wrong though.

We don't have the desert in our back yard, but we do have the mountains and some mighty fine wheeling here.

We are laid back folks, who mainly live and let live.

Reactions: TJ Jim
East Tennessee is definitely the most beautiful part of Tennessee. That’s where I wanted to move to, but the price of land and homes has exploded. Finally found a place in north west Tennessee that checked all the boxes for me. Price was right, for eight acres and a big ole house with a six car garage! My new place is the smallest in the hood the others are sixteen acres to twenty four acre lots. Here’s a picture looking out from my front yard.
IMG_1790.jpeg

Have you looked in the Dickson area. City to city it's about 1 hour but, the outlaying properties will be much more affordable.

As for Chattanooga, my daughter has lived there a couple of years now. The more I am there, the less I like it. :ROFLMAO:

Good luck with your search.

• Haha
Reactions: John Cooper
As for Chattanooga, my daughter has lived there a couple of years now. The more I am there, the less I like it. :ROFLMAO:

Good luck with your search.

That's why I say outside of Chattanooga,

Jasper, Kimball, Sequatchie, Whitwell (not so much). Bridgeport AL., Bryant AL., NW Georgia.

Chattanooga is getting Woke if you ask me. I work there but wouldn't live there and I have been in this area since 1978.

That's the side I live on, I am just minutes from AOP, coppinger cove, and a slew of other places.

I work in Chattanooga and live in Alabama. We live on Sand Mountain and I can drive 2 minutes and be looking over the TN River.

and the best thing is if you want to go on a date with your sister, it's a short drive south to where their fine with it ! :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

I’ve been to Bristol a few times and spent some time driving around the area. Did some back country driving in the Great Smokey Mts NP. Amazing what you can do with a rental car. Thanks for the continued info. Looks like I need to budget 2 weeks to scope every place out. This will be a summer home as we plan to winter in SoCal.

Reactions: RINC
I’ve been to Bristol a few times and spent some time driving around the area. Did some back country driving in the Great Smokey Mts NP. Amazing what you can do with a rental car. Thanks for the continued info. Looks like I need to budget 2 weeks to scope every place out. This will be a summer home as we plan to winter in SoCal.

Plan on going eating at a Krystal and visiting a Sheetz.

Drove back from Ft Lauderdale to SoCal just to eat at the amazing places along the way. La had some of the best local fish places and NM had some assume South Western food also. Even had my first experience at Waffle House on that trip. Heading to Mazatlan next week and looking forward to some shrimp chili rellenos and papas locas.

Reactions: John Cooper