Need door lock parts

Imagineer

I’ve been doing a half to full door swap on my ‘97 TJ and have hit a snag. The used full doors I got only had one lock cylinder. Since I don’t intend to use the original half doors again, I stole the lock cylinders from them to use in the full doors.

Problem is 2 fold;
1. The little bracket that the lock rod attaches to is different between the half and full doors. On the half door, the bracket is flat, whereas on the full doors, the bracket has about a 1” offset Z bend.
2. The retainer clip that holds the lock cylinder in place is longer on the full foor than the half door (because the retainer clip has to pass under the window track on the full door).
I need the two parts shown with the red arrows (Note, the retainer clip shown is the shorter version. I need the longer version.)

yj_door_lock17_zpsd5hg49qs.jpg

I was able to outfit the passenger side with the parts that came with that door, but not having a lock cylinder for the driver side door leaves me hanging.

Does anyone have an idea for an online resource for buying these two parts? I thought I found a supplier, but a few days after placing the order, they emailed me that these parts are no longer available. I suppose I could go to Pull-a-Part, but with my schedule, it could be spring before I have time to go rummage in a junkyard in daylight.

Have you checked the factory part diagrams on http://wermopar.com?

If they don't list them on factory part diagrams, then you won't be able to get them from a dealer.

My suggestion is http://car-part.com

You can search every single auto salvage yard in the entire US. Guarantee that you'll have no problem finding it that way, you'll just have to email a few places. That website is a priceless resource though.

Get two matching from Napa. Take your existing door key and those locks to a locksmith and ask to have them keyed to the key you have. I did all three of mine (both doors and the tailgate) and he made me 2 additional keys and it cost like $35.00. Napa can order you the clip or any jeep junkyard will have them.