New front track bar opinions

Moog makes good products, don’t know details but if it is stock replacement should be fine. have you done a dry steering test to see if it’s the track bar?

It's very unlikely your track bar is the true root cause of your DW. While a bad or loose track bar, or other components that are loose, can make it easier for DW to fully develop, the usual true root cause of DW is an imperfectly balanced front tire.

I don't care if your tires were recently balanced, few tire shops are willing to spend any more time balancing them than to get them to what they consider "good enough" which is seldom good enough for the big Jeep size tires we run. I had to take my TJ into my local Discount Tire store twice after the initial balance job before they finally decided to spend the time to get them perfect/good enough so I wasn't seeing early indications of DW. That was 3X times having them balance in one day before they finally got it right.

Anything that is out of balance that is spinning will vibrate vibrations/shaking and a big tire that is not well balanced generates a lot of power to power big vibrations and shaking like DW.

Reactions: Woodrow
BOOG makes a better one. :unsure:
BOOG (2).jpg

Reactions: BlueC and GPK03X