New Member, First Jeep.

EJD

TJ Overlander
Supporting Member
Ride of the Month Winner
Hello everyone!

First time Jeep owner, and loving just about every minute of it. I was previously a Suzuki owner many times over but everyone has always been telling me that I need a Jeep. My last vehicle was totaled recently (I was not at fault), and I had an opportunity to pick up an amazing 2000 Jeep Wrangler Sahara. It was completely stock when I got it with 150k on it. It has been a Daily Driver and has had cross country journeys since i've owned it. Everything is going strong,and i'm very impressed with this TJ. I have never bought a vehicle with 150k on it with such confidence that things will be ok.

I have been doorless and topless for over 4 months straight now, I am trying to maintain that look year round where I live in the Atlantic Southeast of Coastal Florida.

Mods i've done over the past several months are minimal but good ones so far. I'm sure most of you are familiar with everything I have going on with it.

IMG_4774.jpg

This is me just testing out the new BFG's today, trying to find a little sandbar to play in.

Last edited:
Reactions: Palehorse
Looks great! I love the green on tan, very, very good looking color combo.

She looks nice! I always enjoyed running my stock 04 RME but you'll eventually get the bug to lift her like I did...

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Reactions: EJD and Chris
She looks nice! I always enjoyed running my stock 04 RME but you'll eventually get the bug to lift her like I did...

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk
Thats what my brother tells me.. I like lifted Jeeps but this one, I think i'm gonna "try" to keep it at this height. We'll see though!

I like the sun shade what kind is it

Sent from my E6790TM using Tapatalk
It's a SPIDERWEBSHADE TJ ShadeCage in desert tan. I can configure my setup in a handful of ways depending on conditions and mood.

I have the rear seat removed and converted into an area for my english bulldog Yoshi. I needed to protect him from the endless summer of FL as much as possible, which is the main reason I went with this variation of sun meshes.

Highly recommended. Its trail ready as well.