New member, old jeep.

Put some new fender flares on yesterday

image_15.jpe

Reactions: Mopar7014 and Chris
Those flares look good. I really love the color though, I know it's just red, but it looks so good on a TJ!

Thanks for all the positive comments guys.
I was bored today, so I modified my stock bumper a little bit, I of course forgot to take a before pic, but here is the end result

image_16.jpe

I basically just took a few inches off each end and put the stock plastic jugs back in.

Got a crazy idea to make a bikini top out of paracord, took me a lot longer than I thought, and about 900 feet of paracord, but I think it turned out pretty good

image_18.jpe

Reactions: Chris and Travis
That's a nice cord top! Being that it's made of paracord, I would bet that you can use it as a hammock.
Nice Jeep!

Reactions: Chris
That's a nice cord top! Being that it's made of paracord, I would bet that you can use it as a hammock.
Nice Jeep!
That's actually how I got the idea, I've seen a few smaller companies making hammocks for jeeps, and I just thought it would be cool to make a top like that

I would pay very good money for you to make me a black and silver one;) . I must add, your Jeep is kick ass.
I've thought about making a detachable one that would attach with carabiners or something similar, it wouldn't be too hard I suppose