New Member Old Stock

TexasStevo

Supporting Member
Hey there, joined up today. Long time wheeler, circling back around to a TJ, been a while since I owned one. My boss has had a clean 2006 LJ and this week was the week, couldn't pass up the deal. I knew the day was coming, been lurking around your guys threads brushing up for a while, some of you seem cool :). I've been wheeling a 3 linked Toyota with dual cases in recent years so I was a little out of touch on the TJ scene other than seeing extreme builds out on the trails or magazine drooling. I am going to build this LJ as a daily driver and mild all arounder. I've owned the jeep for 3 days and it is sitting on jack stands with parts on order and is tireless after selling some 17x9 wheels with 10" of backspace and 33 load range Ds yesterday on Craigslist. I will probably start a build thread at some point, just thought I would say hello....or howdy as it were.

TexasStevo

1640206971872.png

Hey there Texas boys. I live south of San Marcos in Zorn area. Work west of Kyle in Driftwood area. Might see the blue LJ bee bopping around…..hopefully in a straight line 😎

Greeting from Greece! I dig the haft top setup!
Wow, jealous big time, you have some beautiful terrain out there. I dream of touring the mountains there on an enduro. The half top was on it. I like it and I don't like it. Hopefully it all comes together when I get the right shoes and bumpers on the jeep. Stevo

It's true that Moto Cross/Enduros are a very common scene over here. Athens is actually built in a valley surrounded by 3 mountains and has the sea on the south so you can hit some trails even with daily trips.

Wish I could wiggle my nose and be there!!! Jeeping is secondary compared to roaming around on a bike!!

1640272680956.png

Reactions: Kon