New member, old Jeep

Franklin

Hi there. I've been lurking the site for so long I honestly thought I had an account here, and already feel like I know all the regulars. Lol. I have a 2006 Unlimited Rubicon in Jeep Green Metallic, that I bought new and have daily driven ever since. It's pretty mild with just a small spacer lift and 32's, but it's never let me down yet. Like I said I've been lurking for a long time and use the site almost daily to spruce up the old Jeep. So, thanks to everyone for all the knowledge and inspiration! Looking forward to being a member here!

IMG_6915.JPG

That's terrific that you have loved your Jeep enough to have put over 158k miles on it and are still in love. Nice LJR! Hope you keep her running for another 150k...

I guess I am "afraid of long term commitment" as the most miles I have ever put on any one vehicle I have owned is 67k. I have had over 60 automobiles, 3 bikes, 4 RV's and 2 wave runners in my life to date...

Nice LJ, great color, welcome.

I had a chance to buy an brand new '06 Rubicon that was Jeep Green, in 2006, just before they were all gone off the dealer lots. I wish I had gone through with that purchase, it is my favorite color Jeep of all time. Anyway, glad you joined up. I'm sure you probably have a lot to add to our forum, having owned that since new.