New to the forum kinda

Welcome lurker! Lets see what you have!

The next thing you'll want to do is make a post that asks which of two things people think is better. Something like "long arm vs short arm" or "regular vs synthetic oil".

Reactions: primetime4
Wow. You are up to over a one post a year average.

Not sure what's holding you back, but man here's the deal- we are all just folks that own jeeps. We come across all different ways, but don't be intimidated.

Some of know a lot , some of us think we know a lot , some of us know we don't know a lot, and some of us don't know what we don't know.

I run a remodeling company, try my best to make sure we actually do home improvement, and basically try to make a buck and still be a decent human being.

I can't imagine being on here and not participating. Don't feel like you have to wait until you discover how to make the 4.0 produce 100 more horsepower with a zip tie or figure out how to make the 42 LRE (or is it RLE) transmission more tolerable to post something- anything you know, learn or get challenged by helps us all.....if you post it.

You remind me of my buddy who loved watching a girl he was fascinated with....then she saw him and closed the blinds.

A couple.

D4CC03EE-50A9-4A4B-BA43-A353EF454B2A.jpeg

24AB13D2-02F8-49C5-B087-7C2636744E65.jpeg

BC1B57CA-996F-4898-9D97-CEF8E4BD08E9.jpeg

First pic is about 20 years old. Had super swamper q78s on it. The 2nd is 2 years ago near ripogenus dam on the west branch of the Penobscot. The 3rd is about a year ago when I frame swapped it.

Reactions: Squatch
Very cool! I was about to say, that first picture looks very old!

Welcome out of the shadows (y)