Hello from Texas

sdc

Hi Everyone,

I've been lurking around on the forum since I bought my 2003 TJ back in July 2019, but finally decided I should probably go ahead and officially join.

I have been systematically working my way through it, documenting my findings and replacing parts to make it like new again, and have enjoyed it every step of the way.

Hopefully one day I will eventually go from information consumer to information contributor here on the forum.

Thanks again!

Reactions: Chris
Welcome to the forum...we don't need to sell you on forum member benefits. And great to know your keeping the Jeep wave alive and well.

Welcome from Arlington !

Thanks!

I went to HS in SW Arlington in the 90s, probably only been back over there a handful of times since though.

I should drive down Green Oaks some day soon for old times sake and see if it has changed much. Im sure Cooper is still a nightmare, Collins too probably.

Thanks!

I went to HS in SW Arlington in the 90s, probably only been back over there a handful of times since though.

I should drive down Green Oaks some day soon for old times sake and see if it has changed much. Im sure Cooper is still a nightmare, Collins too probably.

Yeah , traffic is bad in the Cooper/Matlock/Collins areas but you learn how to find shortcuts around it.