New to forum

GeneS

Got an 03 TJ about a year ago to tow behind my Winnebago View RV. . Joined the forum yesterday. Currently just north of Fort Garland CO. Dog and I enjoyed a day of backroad exploration. First time I aired down (35 to 25, 31x10.5s). Noticeable difference going over Rocky roads. Is there a recommended tire pressure for general wheeling?

Got an 03 TJ about a year ago to tow behind my Winnebago View RV. . Joined the forum yesterday. Currently just north of Fort Garland CO. Dog and I enjoyed a day of backroad exploration. First time I aired down (35 to 25, 31x10.5s). Noticeable difference going over Rocky roads. Is there a recommended tire pressure for general wheeling?
Welcome. Would love to see some photos of your TJ. 10-12 PSI off road. I run 25 on the street.

Welcome to the forum!

I agree with the above psi recommendation. Hopefully you have a compressor to air back up before getting on the road again.

And I also agree with some pictures of your new toy!

Welcome! I found that a good set of springs made a world of difference on my 03 TJ when on trails. I had stockers on and then went to 2" Teraflex coils and it was huge! Not a pricey upgrade either and the kids at 4WheelParts threw em on quickly. Oh and I will drop the pressure to 25 for medium trails, 18 for advanced trails, and just run full street pressure for fire roads.