New to Jeep and would like honest opinion

No problem! Us 2.5's have to stick together.

When the time comes to buy new tires just think about how you've used it in the past year. If you do a bunch of mudding down there then you might be better served by some 31" mud tires than 33" all terrains.
Oh I haven't even attempted to test it yet. Suspension's shot, and I can't afford to fix a tail light. the only upside to the tires is that they've lasted me for 3 years. A friend of mine told me they don't even MAKE these particular tires anymore. So when the time comes and the budget is right, I may reach out for some advice. Thanks bro.

I’ve got the 4.0 with the Banks turbo which puts down an extra 100 hp at the wheels. It still can’t keep up with your typical Civic, Camry or whatever.

I agree wholeheartedly. I know there is a lot of sentiment that the 2.5L isn't worth it but I absolutely love mine.
I wasn't really talking about the 2.5.
To me, there's just a whole lot things to deal with that go along with having a Jeep for a daily driver.

My mistake! I'm honestly shocked. I have heard a lot of people from Cali say the highways were only 65mph max. I've only driven in Los Angeles (granted that's not super fast because of the traffic), so I couldn't go off of my experience, just their words. Thanks everyone for the input! I appreciate it!
Speed limits and the speed traffic travels can be two different things. Here speed limits are 55-65 depending on the road. Traffic moves at 70-80+ on major highways. Good luck in your search

I wasn't really talking about the 2.5.
To me, there's just a whole lot things to deal with that go along with having a Jeep for a daily driver.

Yeah, I wouldn't want to daily a TJ regardless of engine and transmission combo. Aside from the comforts that even a low-end newer car is going to have, I like to have the freedom to leave my TJ torn apart in the garage for a week while I'm working on something.