New to TJ Jeeps, but drove military Jeeps and Humvee’s

Shawn Stock

Been going through mid-life crisis (Least that is my story and I’m sticking with it!) and I have always wanted a Jeep Wrangler. While researching the various types, I found your forum and the information here proved very useful in my decision on what I wanted and what to look for.

Now I am a proud owner of a 1999 Jeep TJ Wrangler – Sahara. Took a good mechanic when I went out to buy and he proved invaluable as he would pretty much tear apart all the Jeeps we looked at until it paid off. I got a sweet ride and an awesome deal.
Jeep 01.jpg Jeep 02.jpg Jeep 03.jpg Jeep 04.jpg Jeep 05.jpg

Been going through mid-life crisis (Least that is my story and I’m sticking with it!) and I have always wanted a Jeep Wrangler. While researching the various types, I found your forum and the information here proved very useful in my decision on what I wanted and what to look for.

Now I am a proud owner of a 1999 Jeep TJ Wrangler – Sahara. Took a good mechanic when I went out to buy and he proved invaluable as he would pretty much tear apart all the Jeeps we looked at until it paid off. I got a sweet ride and an awesome deal.
View attachment 4529 View attachment 4530 View attachment 4531 View attachment 4532 View attachment 4533

Nice Jeep! Welcome & I love how the top looks in Spice with the Green color.

Welcome to the forum. Nice ride. I also like the green and tan combo. If there is anything you need to help calm the build monkey, let me know. You can check out some of the deals I have in the vendor section here.

Or shoot me a PM, email, or call with questions or.... Have a blessed and prosperous day!

Allen