New trail stinger

Moglocker

TJ Addict
Supporting Member
What y’all think?
570CD7C6-1808-4E39-9C55-505ADE8B456F.jpeg

Nice! I flat tow my jeep alot. Just curious how it is going to tow with the anti rock and what looks like bigger tires than I am running. I am looking to start upgrading the jeep a bit.

Moms will be shielding their children's eyes! I like the dual stinger setup, one with flex, the other solid.

HAHA! Nice set up, I like the safety chain set up.

Nice! I flat tow my jeep alot. Just curious how it is going to tow with the anti rock and what looks like bigger tires than I am running. I am looking to start upgrading the jeep a bit.
I’m using the Currie mounts,it don’t look like they use chains back to the Jeep anymore,I’ll have an emergency breakaway also,just testing the twilight harness I installed
Moms will be shielding their children's eyes! I like the dual stinger setup, one with flex, the other solid.

HAHA! Nice set up, I like the safety chain set up.
chains are for the rv,using the Currie tow mounts,this will only be to unhook in a hurry,testing the diode taillight harness I installed on the winch plate

45A56448-CA69-43BD-91BA-F0D4AAA27D80.jpeg

I’m using the Currie mounts,it don’t look like they use chains back to the Jeep anymore,I’ll have an emergency breakaway also,just testing the twilight harness I installed

chains are for the rv,using the Currie tow mounts,this will only be to unhook in a hurry,testing the diode taillight harness I installed on the winch plate

dafafdView attachment 289402
I ended up buying another set of u bolts and I used cables instead of chains, but I added a set of safety chains from the tow bar to the jeep along with the set from the tow bar to the tow vehicle.

I have flat towed several miles w/ the anti rock and never had an issue.

Reactions: Plumber1
Generally you see that style stinger on the front of a Ford :unsure: (Nomex suit on, Flame googles on). :p