mouth

TJ Enthusiast
Thanks for the add, got the heads up after joining the fb page. I've had about 15 jeeps, finally owning at after 5 yjs, 4 xjs, and 4 jkus.

Here's my beater, 1997 Sahara 66k, front is long arm, rear is leafed with xj leafs and 10" stretch.
2670d612f7e0dc71406153847826431d.jpg

Reactions: Chris
Thanks for the add, got the heads up after joining the fb page. I've had about 15 jeeps, finally owning at after 5 yjs, 4 xjs, and 4 jkus.

Here's my beater, 1997 Sahara 66k, front is long arm, rear is leafed with xj leafs and 10" stretch.View attachment 1485

Welcome to the forum!

Curious as to why you went with leafs in the rear to replace the coil springs?

It looks awesome!

Just trying to be a little different. And it was cheap for the stretch.

I'm now mid axle swap use hp44/9"
af5438ebc5418fdd545cf2d132e1280d.jpg

Nice Jeep. Brad Kilby of Onboard Air fame did the rear leaf spring conversion to his '97 TJ back in 2000 or so. He didn't stay with it but it was an interesting thing at the time. :)

Reactions: mouth
Sounds like it's coming along quite nicely!
A lille bit each day. Last week when it had a ford 8.8 & the stock 30 it just needed a track bar. I've changed directions a bunch.

I have yearly event in February I go to Raj year, hope to have it ready.

A lille bit each day. Last week when it had a ford 8.8 & the stock 30 it just needed a track bar. I've changed directions a bunch.

I have yearly event in February I go to Raj year, hope to have it ready.

Us TJ owners know how that goes. Seems like anytime you think you have a plan, all of a sudden it changes and now you've got a new plan!

Us TJ owners know how that goes. Seems like anytime you think you have a plan, all of a sudden it changes and now you've got a new plan!
Yep, it's been a battle, shooting for 37-40 tires. Just whatever I get a deal on.

Reactions: Chris
Welcome! Your rig looks pretty kick ass! One of my close friends put Dana 60's front and rear with leafs and a built v8 on his TJ this past summer. It's a trip!

Reactions: mouth