Now you can build all the TJ's you want

Gregg1LE

TJ Enthusiast
Supporting Member
Re-issued by Revell . Should be available next month.

https://www.modelroundup.com/Jeep-Wrangler-Rubicon-p/rmx-4501.htm
tj.jpg

It’s got the stock transfer case skid. I think I’d see how much BL if needs, fab up some body mount lifts, a flat skid, leaves off the snorkel and let it be at that! Looks fun!

Reactions: mots and matkal
Every time i've thought about getting a model jeep, it somehow turns into "if i get an RC, it can build it AND wheel it" which then never happens because damn those things are expensive. This looks like a happy compromise

Reactions: Gregg1LE
Every time i've thought about getting a model jeep, it somehow turns into "if i get an RC, it can build it AND wheel it" which then never happens because damn those things are expensive. This looks like a happy compromise
Forget the Jeep part and forget your budget. This is what you seek. I’ve beat the snot out of mine and it’s awesome.

Ruhzk4gv_l1hIY_bebOz2aaSqpiygAD2dJ6U3u97Q5XPUwff_P.jpg

Not me, for scale

Traxxas-X-Maxx-size-compared-to-guy.jpg

Reactions: Gregg1LE
Forget the Jeep part and forget your budget. This is what you seek. I’ve beat the snot out of mine and it’s awesome.

View attachment 141824

Not me, for scale

View attachment 141825
Yeah, but i think half the fun for me would be making an identical version of my jeep i could drive around, but then i just wonder why i don't drive the real thing around.. then i end up buying more jeep parts..

It does look really fun though!

I wonder if it’s hard to regear. I bet the sensor pins are tiny.

I had some years ago, they had nothing on these new ones.

It is funny , but Traxxas was the main reason I got out of RC racing. It was a track in Dallas which was the home track of Traxxas and our RC10's were been beat and bullied by the Traxxas team drivers every Saturday night. I sold my stuff and took up restoring muscle cars.

Reactions: Chris
Reactions: Apparition