NP241OR

1712142918023.png

Good price for sure...the market is awful right now so don't be surprised If parts start dropping

I suspected that parts prices are dropping. Things are sticking around a bit longer on marketplace and Full jeeps are for sale FOREVER. I have a friend trying to move a pretty nice JKU Rubi Recon on 37's and she can't sell it. Lots of tire kickers and low ballers, but nothing serious.

For sub 1K, I might buy it for a "spare"

Definitely the market for parts is terrible now. It took me over 2 months to sell a very nice Dana 44. Not that long ago, at the price I had it listed for, it would have been sold in a day or two. That said, the cost of everything has escalated to the point where I now think hard before spending money on hobby related stuff.

😥

Definitely the market for parts is terrible now. It took me over 2 months to sell a very nice Dana 44. Not that long ago, at the price I had it listed for, it would have been sold in a day or two. That said, the cost of everything has escalated to the point where I now think hard before spending money on hobby related stuff.

😥

Exactly..people are only buying stuff they have to have and sometimes a jeep is a toy and gets put aside when times get tough

Reactions: Woodrow

😥

Exactly..people are only buying stuff they have to have and sometimes a jeep is a toy and gets put aside when times get tough

I sold a nearly perfect MTB frame today I've had listed for about 6 mos. Got about 2/3 of what I initially thought it might bring and 1/2 of what I paid for 4 years ago. Oh well..

Reactions: P man
I sold a nearly perfect MTB frame today I've had listed for about 6 mos. Got about 2/3 of what I initially thought it might bring and 1/2 of what I paid for 4 years ago. Oh well..

I've been throwing parts away that i.would normally sell in less than a month. When they have been on marketplace for months on end with no interest they go in the trash can. It sucks because a lot of the parts are ones I have personally paid money for in the past.

I've been throwing parts away that i.would normally sell in less than a month. When they have been on marketplace for months on end with no interest they go in the trash can. It sucks because a lot of the parts are ones I have personally paid money for in the past.

I've been doing something similar. Spending weeks/months listing nickel and dime parts isn't worth it. I hate throwing good jeep parts out, but go they must!

Reactions: P man
TJ Rubicon t-case about as cheap as I’ve seen one

https://www.facebook.com/share/1e8FxWb59cnpRU96/?mibextid=79PoIi

That’s reasonable. Around here $2k+. Things aren’t moving around here either, though I was able to sell the Brown Dogs for $60. Jeeps are sitting, parts are sitting, nothings moving and prices are high. I’ve had my MTB up for 12 months with no bites and dropped the price a couple times, once by several hundred dollars. At this point I’d rather just keep it.

Reactions: P man and Weasellee
That’s reasonable. Around here $2k+. Things aren’t moving around here either, though I was able to sell the Brown Dogs for $60. Jeeps are sitting, parts are sitting, nothings moving and prices are high. I’ve had my MTB up for 12 months with no bites and dropped the price a couple times, once by several hundred dollars. At this point I’d rather just keep it.

My phone, messenger and email have been dead...even my ebay sales are awful. I have never gone more than a few days and not have someone contact me needing parts..good thing I have a "real" job now and don't depend on parts sales because I would be broke

Buy it in your neighborhood - then sell it in Jeremy’s neighborhood…

🙂

I’ve kicked the tires a couple of times on things like that. Mainly hardtops and frames…I (and probably you as well) routinely see hardtops around 500 bucks. I’ve seen a bunch of frames selling for about that amount in the PNW. But flip it over, hardtops in the PNW and frames here, it’s like 1500 each.

I’ve kicked the tires a couple of times on things like that. Mainly hardtops and frames…I (and probably you as well) routinely see hardtops around 500 bucks. I’ve seen a bunch of frames selling for about that amount in the PNW. But flip it over, hardtops in the PNW and frames here, it’s like 1500 each.

I've said it before but I wouldn't dare repeat this on a public forum..but I've cut up and scrapped yj and tj frames that were perfect because I couldn't sell them. I couldn't even get the scrap guys to come get them.

Reactions: PNW_LJ
I've said it before but I wouldn't dare repeat this on a public forum..but I've cut up and scrapped yj and tj frames that were perfect because I couldn't sell them. I couldn't even get the scrap guys to come get them.

And 1 out of 10 old farms here have a hardtop of some sort sitting around getting moldy. I’ll build the shipping container, let’s make a deal!