Nth Degree 3" springs for LJ

Status
Not open for further replies.

oldjeepman

TJ Enthusiast
Supporting Member
Hey Just checking if anyone has or knows of a set of Nth Degree rear 3" springs for a LJ..

Use the synergy ones, they are basically the same exact spring...

How do you figure that? They have almost nothing in common. Synergy offers a 2" and a 4" dual rate spring. AEV/Nth were 3" progressive. Synergy have an initial rate of 130lbs front and rear. Nth specs are not published but were estimated by a forum member who owned them to be 147lbs front and 210 rear. So the springs are that similar.

My best recommendation would be the JKS JSpec springs. That is what I am considering since I wanted the Nth degree LJ spring as well. The JKS has rates of 150lbs - 220lbs front and 190lbs - 240lbs in the rear. So more or less the same up front but lighter in the rear. It is probably the most similar to the old Nth.

Please let us know if you find any stock of the Nth springs though. I want a set as well.

If you know the diameter of the wire and the diameter of the coil, you can calculate the spring rates.

If you know the diameter of the wire and the diameter of the coil, you can calculate the spring rates.

I think you would also need to know the length of the rod as well as pitch of the coils. Especially in a dual rate or progressive rate spring. But I could be wrong. I don't know how to calculate spring rates based on the bare materials.

I don't know how to calculate spring rates based on the bare materials.

And why should we? I got enough shit on my plate.

And that's what led me to the JSPEC springs since they were very quick to respond with their spring rates.

Reactions: Fargo
Can't you just go get a set from Nth* since they are in business again? Yes I know this is older post and NO my 3" Nth* springs are not for sale...... $180 for new ones on their website.

3" Nth* springs: LINK

EDIT: Oopse, just looked at their shopping cart says "Out of stock" so I guess you can't order them right now.

I sure hope they get back on track and stocking parts again and not go away again.

RR

Last edited:
Reactions: oldjeepman
Dang, I was excited there for a second. But I think they are done. The phone number doesn't get an answer either.

I too am looking for a set of rear 3” Nth LJ springs. I have a brand new in the box set of front 3” springs. Just need the rear springs.

Nth Degree is gone. Their website is up. Just a ghost. Nobody is on the other side. Have been gone for a while now. Nth still owes me a set of springs and a few other parts that I will never see along with the cash.

I too am looking for a set of rear 3” Nth LJ springs. I have a brand new in the box set of front 3” springs. Just need the rear springs.

Nth Degree is gone. Their website is up. Just a ghost. Nobody is on the other side. Have been gone for a while now. Nth still owes me a set of springs and a few other parts that I will never see along with the cash.

Sorry to hear that. Your the first I've heard that never eventually got their stuff.

Reactions: red95jeep
Maybe Nth will show up someday, I also checked at The Race Car Factory, they also carry Nth products. The guy there thought he could get me a set but after a month no go.

Maybe I should set up a site to take people's money for these unicorn springs? I'll re pack the JKS springs and double the price. I can even delay the shipping for several months so buyers feel like they're in short supply and keep the fever up.
(Sarcasm)

• Haha
Reactions: red95jeep and Daryl
Being that Nth* only shows one item in stock, a slider for the Dana 35, I thought something was amiss.... Guess they went 10-7 & T.U. again....... Sigh.

I

Status
Not open for further replies.