WTB: OEM Stereo (FOUND)

Status
Not open for further replies.

SSTJ

———
Lifetime Supporting Member
Looking for a good condition OEM stereo from the 97–02 models.
CD and Cassette with square corners.
Anybody got one lying around?

18DB1A01-D52F-4A4C-858C-7D40AC0C8C29.png

Last edited:
That's a Mitsubishi built OEM unit. Have one in a '02 Dodge/Cummins. It came from 1factory and has been modified to accommodate SiriusXM. Works well.

Yep, they were in many Jeeps, Dodges, and I think some Plymouths.

Are you selling it? I find that 1factory is out my price range. In the past, I found one of these on Facebook for much cheaper, but of course without the 1factory mods.

Yep, they were in many Jeeps, Dodges, and I think some Plymouths.

Are you selling it? I find that 1factory is out my price range. In the past, I found one of these on Facebook for much cheaper, but of course without the 1factory mods.
It's not for sale, still being used in the Dodge. Remember seeing a tutorial on doing the same mod that 1factoryradio does to this unit. I believe it was on the All Par website.

Reactions: Jamison C and SSTJ
It's not for sale, still being used in the Dodge. Remember seeing a tutorial on doing the same mod that 1factoryradio does to this unit. I believe it was on the All Par website.

Yep, maybe some day. Probably over my head at the moment. I do hope that when I get another one of these, I can tinker on the old/current one to see what I can do to it.

Status
Not open for further replies.