One of these things is not like the other

JoshNZ

TJ Enthusiast
Supporting Member
Jeeps been out on the road while I’ve been servicing the other car these last few days.

Not the best vid, but I chuckle every time I drive home as it stands out a little... especially roofless and with my plywood doors.

• Haha
Reactions: matkal and JMT
I shouldn't have watched that because it was taken in portrait mode :ROFLMAO:

Love the plywood doors though!

I had to full screen it to see the doors . I see the first termite thread coming .

• Haha
Reactions: alittleoff
What should have been done was using your brakes to stop beside it to take a picture for us to see.

Unfortunately, even if we saw a picture we may still never know if someone was inspired by the Wagoneer to have a Jeep woody and started with the passenger door

Awesome, I also made a set of plywood doors a long time ago, they worked pretty good, when I got a set of bestop 1/2 doors I gave them to a friend who ran them for a few years before he sold his Jeep

This is want happens when you move to Ponsonby Josh....full of Audi's , BMW's and Bentleys haha surprised you haven't got a note on your windshield yet haha

I used to love cruising through Newmarket with the doors and roof off pulling up at traffic lights next to brand new Range Rovers, Merc's etc and watching their kids in their back seats smiling and waving and wishing their dad bought a Wrangler haha

Reactions: JoshNZ
What should have been done was using your brakes to stop beside it to take a picture for us to see.

Unfortunately, even if we saw a picture we may still never know if someone was inspired by the Wagoneer to have a Jeep woody and started with the passenger door

I know, not a good vid but I still wanted to share!

Here you go.
CE7D286D-B7A4-4A69-AA50-3D7040C142F7.jpeg

CCC4F702-2839-4885-A407-DF63D28200B4.jpeg

And now more like this.
3EA808F2-DF13-4D57-8C53-C276188D133E.jpeg

They were always temporary ‘till I got some ACM board (I can get it from my mums shop for nothing) but never got round to it

Reactions: Kiwi TJ
This is want happens when you move to Ponsonby Josh....full of Audi's , BMW's and Bentleys haha surprised you haven't got a note on your windshield yet haha

I used to love cruising through Newmarket with the doors and roof off pulling up at traffic lights next to brand new Range Rovers, Merc's etc and watching their kids in their back seats smiling and waving and wishing their dad bought a Wrangler haha

Most Sundays a group of "Super car enthusiasts" meet up for lunch on Jervois St, I don't know how, but they always manage to line up 4 or 5 (mostly tasteful Porches and a Ferarri or two) all in line. Except about a month ago when I was still covered in mud, no roof or doors, winch rope spooled around the bumper etc, managed to get in-between them. It's the greatest mental picture I have, unfortunately no phone to take a real picture! :rolleyes:

• Haha
Reactions: Kiwi TJ
Most Sundays a group of "Super car enthusiasts" meet up for lunch on Jervois St, I don't know how, but they always manage to line up 4 or 5 (mostly tasteful Porches and a Ferarri or two) all in line. Except about a month ago when I was still covered in mud, no roof or doors, winch rope spooled around the bumper etc, managed to get in-between them. It's the greatest mental picture I have, unfortunately no phone to take a real picture! :rolleyes:
That would have been an epic pic haha