Opinions on 32” tires with no lift

Joseph

TJ Enthusiast
32x11.5x15 Mickey thompson deegan 38s. Scored them basically new for $450 with a 5th spare that needs a patch. Came with 3 wheels cause one was bent from an accident. Should I buy a new wheel or swap the other 3 tires to my stock canyons? Probably end up costing the same anyway.

Must say no lift with the flatties and some 32s looks really good. Can’t wait to get the roof rack mounted. Let me hear everyone’s thoughts.

478D91A9-F00E-476E-A4E4-242BC1073A47.jpeg

839489FF-033E-49DC-81AE-200320253767.jpeg

75785825-BC29-46AB-A950-1B255E53EE17.jpeg

Reactions: MountaineerTom
It looks good, but you’re gonna want a little bit of lift.

The wheel situation is tough. The black look like steel wheels. Heavier, but look good.
The canyons being, aluminum is good, but also looks good.

I know that’s not much help, LOL.

After looking again, if you keep the chrome inserts in the grille, the canyons might look best.

If those were removed, I’d say the black.

It looks good, but you’re gonna want a little bit of lift.

The wheel situation is tough. The black look like steel wheels. Heavier, but look good.
The canyons being, aluminum is good, but also looks good.

I know that’s not much help, LOL.
My pictures don’t do much good in helping either. I’ll get a few later. I had these ones on before and really liked them because the color. Been debating getting a full on chrome grille recently too..

Might throw a 1.25” body lift on there eventually. This Jeep won’t see much off-road use since there’s not a ton of soI’m leaning towards the canyons since they’re lighter. Those steel wheels make me look like I’m driving some jacked up pos cherokee lol

I have a Patriot Blue 05 with the stock Ravines.
I think the jeep looks better with less chrome, just my humble opinion.
Here's my stock jeep with a 2" lift on worn 31s...
20190212_150419.jpg

When the 31s wear out 32s are going on.

I like the canyons. Picking up a set Sunday for my TJ weather permitting. Normally I'd say no chrome but IMHO you haven't over-done it. Like the flatties :)

My pictures don’t do much good in helping either. I’ll get a few later. I had these ones on before and really liked them because the color. Been debating getting a full on chrome grille recently too..

Might throw a 1.25” body lift on there eventually. This Jeep won’t see much off-road use since there’s not a ton of soI’m leaning towards the canyons since they’re lighter. Those steel wheels make me look like I’m driving some jacked up pos cherokee lol

View attachment 77482
I like the front flatties. I would like to discourage the full chrome grill idea. It looks better with its original color, imo.
Yes, go forward with the body lift , good idea.... and see how that shakes out and go from there. 😁

You might try the canyon up front first with the new tire, it looks like you have one mounted already. With those tires you might rub on the control arm pretty bad at full lock. That's one upside of the black wheels, they might give you a little extra clearance because of the offset.

Those tires may appear to have enough clearance but they don't. First bump/dip in the road and they're going to rub. Whether you notice it or not. At least add an inexpensive 1" body lift.