FREE Passenger fold and tumble seat

Status
Not open for further replies.

HornedToad

TJ Enthusiast
Supporting Member
Price
Doesn’t include the seat belt and is a little stinky from pets. Came out of an 04. Pickup only please.

6BD7C737-73EB-461C-AF57-8F2DF15BDE16.jpeg

AB0EF6AA-0C17-438B-A49E-3C9AFF806233.jpeg

Would anyone be interested in just the base hardware? I need to get this off my porch (and into the dumpster if needed). If someone is willing to pay shipping I can strip parts off of the seat and send them.

Would anyone be interested in just the base hardware? I need to get this off my porch (and into the dumpster if needed). If someone is willing to pay shipping I can strip parts off of the seat and send them.
If the flaps for the bottom of the seat bracket are still there I would buy and pay for shipping for just those.

If the flaps for the bottom of the seat bracket are still there I would buy and pay for shipping for just those.
The flaps that cover the mounting bolts on the backside? I believe they are but I’ll double check when I get home and let you know.

Reactions: Ephry73
Hey man, are you willing to break this up at all if you still have it? I need the tilt/slide cable housing up by the head rest. The piece in my pic.

PXL_20210805_213826739.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.