Passing along a sincere thank you!

I explained that I needed your full address in a cut and paste format so all I have to do is copy into an address template to generate a shipping label. Here is what I got.
View attachment 273881

Which I fully ignored because you didn't follow the directions. When you read why you didn't get a sticker in the sticker thread, then I got this.
View attachment 273883

I'm still waiting for something along the lines of the following-

Silly Person
Can't Follow Directions
Lost In, North Carolina, XXXXX

Ya'll act like you have never had anything arrive at your homes with an address on it so at least you have one example to copy even if you missed the day in elementary school when they taught you how to address a letter.
Oops.

You keep accusing me of that but all I can figure is you've dealt with some fairly poor folks. What we do isn't special or uncommon. We just try very hard to do what we say. Mostly that works. Once in awhile it doesn't but we keep trying.
In today’s world, doing what you say is almost unheard of- and speaks volumes about your character.

Recently had an issue with my BBK caliper sticking and almost immediately after sending him a message I got a response on how to disassemble and repair my caliper. In no time I was back running like new.
Truly a great and helpful man who makes a quality product and stands behind it.

Any time I see a post from Blaine I know I am either going to learn something or at least get a good laugh. His sharp wit and sense of humor have caused me to spit out whatever I was drinking on several occasions.
I'll admit I laugh quite a few times myself. The combination of knowledge and wit helps inform and entertain at the same time. Like most, I have my own struggles to deal with on a daily basis, so the laughs are a welcome addition.