Utah Passing through Moab

For us, while being there for a couple days, it was barbecuing out of the back of the Jeeps.

The couple places we went to in town were mediocre at best. And they were pretty highly recommended.
demo at brewery had food that was no better than Denny’s. And some barbecue joint that I can’t recall the name of was forgettable.

The only disappointment of the whole trip was that there wasn’t an amazing restaurant. I’m sure there is, I just didn’t know where it was.

i’ll be keeping an eye on this thread, so that when I go back next year we can try some new places.

Reactions: Brianj5600
Both of these places were decent last year when I was out there.

Giliberto's Mexican Taco Shop
396 S Main St, Moab, UT 84532

Spitfire Smokehouse Bar & Taps
2 S 100 W, Moab, UT 84532

Reactions: Brianj5600
Thanks for the suggestions. We ended up eating sandwiches south of town. Getting a parking place with a 5th wheel and parents the can not walk unassisted was too much. We are starting our third week and heading east Wednesday to Texas.

Thanks for the suggestions. We ended up eating sandwiches south of town. Getting a parking place with a 5th wheel and parents the can not walk unassisted was too much. We are starting our third week and heading east Wednesday to Texas.

Then you should have hit Suzies Branding Iron.