SOLD Paying it forward. Everything is free

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rock Toy

TJ Enthusiast
Price
Paying it forward. Everything is free but you HAVE to take everything. LOCAL ONLY. I'm not shipping anything. And if you want to bring my some tasty craft IPA's, I certainly won't say no.

- Used front Rokmen control arms for a Jeep TJ. Uppers are complete with joints and lowers are missing joints.

- Fox Steering Stabilizer. Only used for maybe 200 miles, although it is a little scratched. Still works like new.

- I have some Aluminum control arms that are the wrong lengths for me. I am selling JUST the arms without the jamb nuts or joints. These were made for me by Wide Open Design out of Tennessee. 2 of these @ 2.25" Diameter.
Length: 19", Thread Size: 1 1/4-12, Thread Direction: RH & LH.

- Pair of Corbeau 4 point seatbelts. $40 for the pair

- 5x5.5 2" wheel spacers.

- Wheel adapter: 5x4.5 to 5x5.5. Was going to use it to mount my 5x5.5 spare on a TJ tire carrier but ended up going a different route.

- Stock Steering box and steering pump out of my 2005 TJ. I upgraded to an AGR box and pump. Worked perfect when I pulled them.

- AGR steering box. The high pressure threads appear to be cross-threaded. Ported for hydro assist. You will need to repair the threads but the box is otherwise new. SKU: 358251 on the AGR website.

- Herculiner Bed Liner. I have 2 brand new kits in the box. Bought them for $90 each.

Local pickup only.

Reactions: Farmergreg and mrjp
If by any chance your willing to ship later, ill take the fox steering stabilizer.

Status
Not open for further replies.