Arizona Paying it forward: Free custom-built steps

Status
Not open for further replies.

DaveC

TJ Addict
Supporting Member
Price
Free
I picked up a set of OEM Rubicon rocker guards a while back off CL and they came with these custom made steel side steps.

They bolt up under the tub where the rocker guards attach. They're stout; probably 12-15 lbs each, and were made to be easily removed via the incorporated hitch pins.

I've never had them on the jeep, but they look to be well made, strong and a nice option for someone needing a step.

Free to a forum member. Local pick up only or meet somewhere within reason in the Phoenix area.

20201220_130046.jpg
20201220_130053.jpg
20201220_130105.jpg

Also, any pictures of them on or how/where they bolt on to.?
I'm trying to visualize how/where they exactly go.
Thanks

I've never had them on the jeep. I bought some Rubicon rocker guards and the guy had made these to bolt on using the same holes on the underside of the tub that the rocker guards bolt into. He included these in the purchase even though I really had no interest in them.

I have sliders on that block where these would bolt up otherwise I'd line them up and hold in place for a pic so u could get an idea. Here I've set them directly beneath where they'd bolt up.

20201220_191240.jpg

Also, any pictures of them on or how/where they bolt on to.?
I'm trying to visualize how/where they exactly go.
Thanks
This is looking up under the passenger side. The right end of the photo is the front end. You can see the diamond plate tabs bolted up to the tub. Those are the Rubicon guards. The steps bolt into those same holes.
20201220_191851.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.