California Paying it forward: NEW Rubicon Front Flares

Status
Not open for further replies.

mrblaine

Crew Member
Supporting Member
Price
TBT
Going through some stuff in the shed and I found these in a flare box tucked under a set of used standard take-offs. I have had them a long time. I forgot I had them. I found enough used painted smooth flares to cover my needs so I am putting these out there at some agreed upon price to help someone who may have been struggling to find a new set to finish out a build or restoration. I'm open to trades, cash, services rendered. I only ask that this has been something you have been trying to find and haven't been able to.

DSC_5620.JPG
DSC_5621.JPG
DSC_5621.JPG
DSC_5622.JPG

That’s very nice!... hope whomever gets them can send a pic of them installed So we can see how they look👍🏻

Next, if this is something one would find stock on an LJ Rubi I would like it. Mine are original but there are several paint chips and I've always liked keeping it stock. Although, my rear ones are worse for the wear compared to the front.

Never seen Rubicon flare extensions before, do they match the width of the flare?

man I wish I knew what I was doing on the LJ. Can't decide on Rubicon flares or do MCEs again. Probably gonna wait until I get it built with my tires on it to decide.

Reactions: lowranger
@JMT - he is looking for them.
I gave up. Everyone wanted an arm and a leg for them and shipping was a ——-, so forget it. Thank you for pointing these out.

I gave up. Everyone wanted an arm and a leg for them and shipping was a ——-, so forget it. Thank you for pointing these out.

Sorry to hear that, it is painful to find. I did find mine on a local craigslist ad, and picked them up for $100. Spent about $80 on paint supplies and they look brand new. We'll find your set soon enough!

Reactions: JMT
Status
Not open for further replies.