People are crazy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reactions: Tob
My favorite part is when they describe their shit as "heavy duty," which translates into "it's heavy," which is the exact opposite of what you want on a rig. Then post an insane amount of money for a heavy ass rig.
They think their poor man's stroker and m90 junk yard super charger makes this thing worth it

It wouldn't be that bad except for the stupid graphic, accent color scheme, and worn interior. I've seen people paint the valve cover before, but what kind of idiot paints their oil pan green? The supercharged stroker, low miles, and air lockers are nice, I guess.

Reactions: JMT
It wouldn't be that bad except for the stupid graphic, accent color scheme, and worn interior. I've seen people paint the valve cover before, but what kind of idiot paints their oil pan green? The supercharged stroker ain't cheap, that's for sure.
I'm fairly sure that's an m90 you get them used for 300 to 500$ as far as the stroker goes it hope it's built right or running boost through it is gonna be a very cool engine failure

Reactions: Tob
What a mess!
the ad should read:
I built this Jeep as cheap as possible then beat the hell out of it. Now I want top dollar to make my problems your problems. You can even have the pleasure of cleaning it as I don't respect my property enough to do it myself. Suckers please call xxx-xxx-xxxx

• Haha
Reactions: Tob and JMT
I don’t think I would make the first picture you see what’s underneath that hood. Yikes!

Status
Not open for further replies.