Poll: White letters facing in or out?

Mine are in and the white is painted over.

But as Daz7 mentioned earlier in this thread, the new BFG KM3 is black on both sides. No white letters.

I'm suppose to be getting a set of the KM3's very soon for my Jeep.

Reactions: JMT
Out
Screenshot_20180312-171120.jpg

I think the best way to end this debate is to put the whitewalls out on the passenger side and in on the drivers side. After every rotation you will have a unique look to your rig.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Every time I thought I was going to go out I just couldn’t do it. I like a clean all black tire on my vehicles. Some vehicles it does look pretty good with white letters, but I just can’t seem to try it out.

My personal preference is in. That said, it's really what YOU like...it's your ride and it's all about what makes you smile when you look at him/her.

I like my Jeep to be bipolar like me so I have one in and one out on each side. Really I think it depends on the color of the paint and rim choice. In general I like them in

I like my Jeep to be bipolar like me so I have one in and one out on each side. Really I think it depends on the color of the paint and rim choice. In general I like them in

Yeah, color is a factor. My Jeep is silver and black other than the turn signals, which the fronts will be clear at some point, so the only other color on my TJ will be red taillights. I don't want to introduce white as it would look dumb. Now if you are a white TJ, or maybe blue it might look good. Don't know.

Am seeing a few OEM front bumpers ..... some with the shortened caps, and some with the front rubbers and lights removed.
Very nice !:dance1:

Funny that you mentioned that. I am taking off another aftermarket part, my TeraFlex front sway bar mess and replacing it with stock. That bumper on mine is new from Mopar and I took off some aftermarket mess. By the time I am done it will be a stock jeep with a 2" OME lift, 33's and a upgraded stereo. Got a winch a big jack and some other crap I took off somewhere. lol

• Love
Reactions: Head Lice
'Confession is good for the soul' ........ so they say!
That said ......... the lettering is 'out' on my TJ, and I was 25yrs. old about 40yrs. ago.
I always stop/park so that the 'Mud Terrain T/A' is always at the top of the tire and readable ..... on all 4 wheels.
This takes a bit of planning ...... especially at the mall parking lot.
It's such a relief to get this 'off my shoulders' ........ feeling much better now!
:cunaooooo::cool1:

Mine is an innie and will always be but some of these look pretty darn good with them out. I don't think it should be across the board one way or the other but I have seen some that should be in and others that would look pretty good if they were out.