Post pictures of your khaki / tan TJ

5" total lift, LT 315/75R16 Mickey Thompson ATZ P3 tires on 16x8 wheels with 4.5" backspacing. [And yes, Mr. Bill is always on the grill crying out "Oh Noooooo!"]:

Mr. Bills Jeep 2.jpg

Nothing fake on my jeep. ;)

The wheels are ProComp Xtreme 1079's, vintage 2006-2008. The "rock rings" are ProComp P/N 7179163006, offered as an option with those wheels until 2008. The rings were designed to protect the outward flange of the wheel and valve stem from damage rather than retain the bead of the tire in place.

The wheels are currently for sale as part of my conversion to manual hubs which will require 5x5.5 wheels instead. Interested?

Reactions: Fouledplugs
Nothing fake on my jeep. ;)

The wheels are ProComp Xtreme 1079's, vintage 2006-2008. The "rock rings" are ProComp P/N 7179163006, offered as an option with those wheels until 2008. The rings were designed to protect the outward flange of the wheel and valve stem from damage rather than retain the bead of the tire in place.

The wheels are currently for sale as part of my conversion to manual hubs which will require 5x5.5 wheels instead. Interested?
Not at the moment, I have recently been looking for a used true beadlock wheel with the TJ bolt pattern. They look great though. I’m excited to see what wheels you put on it post hub conversion.

Last edited:
Just got a 3" lift with 33s on my '03 TJ that I've driven for 14 years... finally had some free cash flow to mess around... don't tell my wife that this won't be the last upgrade (rock sliders, fender TLC, and bumpers are next) ;)

IMG_0314.jpg

IMG_0324.jpg

I used to really like this color until every bro and dude started rattle can-ing theirs desert tan. It's nice to see there are some still with clear coat on them. Around me they have all been camo'd. NICE!🐐

I know it's pretty late in the game but google images brought me here lol! I'm looking into new tires for my jeep pretty soon and I love this tire/lift ratio here. They look like 33's? I was just curious what the suspension/body lift heights were. How did you like this setup? Any driveshaft alterations to run the skid-plate tuck? Thanks!

That's a 4" suspension lift with 285 Goodyear Duratracs.

It rode great, but like any other 4" lift, it requires a full set of adjustable control arms, SYE (unless you have a Rubicon), and DC driveshaft.

To run that skid plate tuck was a rabbit hole in and of it's own. The amount of modifications I ended up needing to do that were way more than I initially bargained for.

Reactions: Maxbrownr8