PRP Daily Driver Seats and the Seatbelt female

Foxhound67

Fix it till it's broken
Supporting Member
Just put in the passenger side PRP seat and the seat belt female is tucked down pretty far due to the extra height of the bolsters, what have others done to remedy this? Is there another female from a readily available vehicle that I could pull from a yard? Only solution I have in mind so far is bending the lower attachment straight and making an angle adapter to reattach it which would move it up the couple inches needed. Note: 4/5 point harnesses not an option before anyone suggests it, have to get a pumpkin seat in the back along with my 3 year old so a harness bar will block the seat/be a potential danger for my oldest in a wreck.

Just put in the passenger side PRP seat and the seat belt female is tucked down pretty far due to the extra height of the bolsters, what have others done to remedy this? Is there another female from a readily available vehicle that I could pull from a yard? Only solution I have in mind so far is bending the lower attachment straight and making an angle adapter to reattach it which would move it up the couple inches needed. Note: 4/5 point harnesses not an option before anyone suggests it, have to get a pumpkin seat in the back along with my 3 year old so a harness bar will block the seat/be a potential danger for my oldest in a wreck.

I took a piece of 1”x .125 steel and made an extended tab off the seat base for the seatbelt. Put a slight bend in it and it positioned the seatbelt quite nicely.

Let me finish this cup of coffee and I’ll take a pic

Super hard to get a decent pic.

IMG_3097.jpeg

Reactions: The4bangertj