Pulled the trigger...

Welcome. I don't know what your gadget is, but I sure am glad you got rid of the tire shine. That is the most ridiculous look for a TJ of all time. Rivals the angry bird grille.
Ironically I'm lookin for a matte black grill that cover everything up front. Very difficult to find one that's not the ridiculous angry bird stuff. Will paint if I dont find one

There are to different connector coming off the mount. does one of the run down to your OBD2 connector. My thought after staring at the picture FAR TO LONG. it might be a trail monitor or some kind of programmer. you would think a Nav unit that size would not need an external communication port for a mount.

Reactions: skrelnik
Ironically I'm lookin for a matte black grill that cover everything up front. Very difficult to find one that's not the ridiculous angry bird stuff. Will paint if I dont find one
Barricade makes one on ExtremeTerrain.com but it's over $100 bucks. Just an option if your willing to spend that much money. Or you could go the plastidip route for much cheaper.

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

Flush all the fluids and oil per your liking. It makes you feel better. Good looking rig you got there.

Y thank u sir that's nice of u to say. You all are a great help and...not as much drama as most forum's

Reactions: KCsTJ
I'm lovin being topless again l. My last Jeep was a 78 cj5 with a trans am eagle on the hood. High back seats and I loved it. Getting ready to retire and this will be my everyday driver, until and after I do. I have a TRD pro in the garage for when I'm feeling like I'm an old man. No braging, just lots of years of hard work.

Barricade makes one on ExtremeTerrain.com but it's over $100 bucks. Just an option if your willing to spend that much money. Or you could go the plastidip route for much cheaper.

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk
Good advice thanks.

Any chance of asking the guy you bought it from ?

I lean to Sirius Radio,,

329_ONE_SIZE_IMAGE_01_3097.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: skrelnik
You asked about oil. Everyone has a favorite. I like the Castrol blend 10w-30.

+1

I go to advance auto when they have decent sales. If you purchase a 5 gallon jug of castrol/valvoline/Mobil synthetic it comes with a free boss filter. They also have 20% off, and for me I had a $5 off speed perk coupon, so I paid about $23 all-in.

Curious about that connection as well. Where to the connections lead to? An antenna for a CB, the head unit for audio controls, GPS, small old school laptop that could fit in there...or?

My favorite type oil is enough. Any oil beats running one low , and then next to that , clean and fresh oil beats old and dirty.

My point being the maintenance mindset is what does the job.

We live in a world where people want world peace , and what they really need is to use their turn signal.

Reactions: fuse and alittleoff