Questions about full doors

Scott alcorn

Hello all
I'm looking for full metal doors for my 04. Are there any available other than mopar, new or used? Will any 97-06 fit? Trying to make it more secure. Thanks in advance

I was able to get my full doors by purchasing some "beaters" from a local salvage yard. Both were in fairly good shape on the bottom with most of the bendy-tweeky stuff on the window frames. Amazingly, I was able to pound both of them back into usable shape with a good sized rubber-faced hammer followed by some minor re-welding. They're not super pretty, but they're mostly for long hauls where I want the added quite, insulation, and far-more-see-through glass.

Craigslist too. Use a saved search. It will email when anyone posts anything that matches your search. Like "jeep doors". Also offerup. I found my full doors on there a month ago. For a really good price.

Keep in mind door panels are expensive. Be sure to buy doors that have good panels. Mirrors are cheap to replace. Don't worry if those aren't cherry. And it's alot easier to ship them without mirrors. car-parts.com is where all the junkyards post their stuff. Not quite as good a deal as CL maybe. But you'll find the most stuff there.