Rampage Frameless Soft Top Questions

sgmartz

Hi all, I bought a used rampage frameless soft top to tryout if I’ll like it. Coming from a hardtop.

Unfortunately it didn’t quite come with everything as expected. To pieces that are missing are the pieces of foam and the bolts for the door surrounds.

1)anyone know what size foam I need? It is used to tension the soft top.
2)it came with OEM door surrounds but not the bolt to mount it to the roll bars. Anyone know what size this is?

https://rampageproducts.com/frameless-trail-top

Thx in advance

Steve

The pads are simply high density foam 22”x4”x1/2”. They get folded into the slot on top of the door surrounds.

I suggest finding the OEM fasteners for the door surrounds. They are much easier to install than a regular bolt would be. They are M8 x 1.25 x 3”. They are also pointed to make lining up the surrounds a bit easier.

IMG_5314.jpeg

The pads are simply high density foam 22”x4”x1/2”. They get folded into the slot on top of the door surrounds.

I suggest finding the OEM fasteners for the door surrounds. They are much easier to install than a regular bolt would be. They are M8 x 1.25 x 3”. They are also pointed to make lining up the surrounds a bit easier.

View attachment 435378

I couldn’t ask for perfect information. Thank you!