Rate my TJ bumper!

TryHqrd

I already asked some people their opinion on my bumper but I want to see what you guys think. I still need to grind and paint but I wanna see if I need to make any changes first. Also if anyone wants the design files I can share it with them (They aren’t very easy to follow but I do have them). Finally try to imagine this bumper on my jeep with 35s and 4-5 inches of lift when you comment.
c234f763303e60fd1fad417c5e856813.jpg

Reactions: Equilibrium31
Once painted, winch installed, 33's or 35's, it'll come around.
On a stock Jeep and still in fabrication mode it draws quite a bit of attention.

That said....way to be creative and ambitious :)

Reactions: TryHqrd
Once painted, winch installed, 33's or 35's, it'll come around.
On a stock Jeep and still in fabrication mode it draws quite a bit of attention.

That said....way to be creative and ambitious :)

Thank you! I’ll probably will wait a bit so the bumper matches my jeep

The 35's might make contact with the back corners of the bumper during full lock turns and/or full stuff suspension travel. If any of your friends have a pair of 35's that you could borrow for a few minutes to make sure that there won't be any issues. And as said above, reinforce the flat plate with another about the size of your future winch to reduce flexing. Oh and if you plan to go with a Currie Anti-Rock, IT WILL make contact with (it looks like left & right) sheet 4.

The 35's might make contact with the back corners of the bumper during full lock turns and/or full stuff suspension travel. If any of your friends have a pair of 35's that you could borrow for a few minutes to make sure that there won't be any issues. And as said above, reinforce the flat plate with another about the size of your future winch to reduce flexing. Oh and if you plan to go with a Currie Anti-Rock, IT WILL make contact with (it looks like left & right) sheet 4.

Thanks for the advice! My idea if it has any interference with the tip of the bumper then I would remove plates 4, 5, and 6 and replace them with a flat plate instead.

Reactions: alittleoff
Love that you doing your own style of bumper...learning to weld is on my to do list....for me it juts out a bit too far, I'd knock it back 3 inches.