Rear seat hunting

Dee0711

Hi everyone, new to threads and proud 1st time owner of a 02 Jeep TJ Sport. I just had complete new suspension front and rear put on and now I’m in search for a rear seat. Just looking for the stock seat that came with it. Can anyone direct me to a site that can help me out with that? Thanks for al

Hi everyone, new to threads and proud 1st time owner of a 02 Jeep TJ Sport. I just had complete new suspension front and rear put on and now I’m in search for a rear seat. Just looking for the stock seat that came with it. Can anyone direct me to a site that can help me out with that? Thanks for al

There’s a place in Houston that has a pretty good selection of take off/used parts I’ll try and find it.

I just picked up a like new seat for my same era Jeep here in LA. From Craigslist. But it took several months of looking. This 20 yr old back seat must have been put in storage new. As it's flawless. Even came with the little clips that keep it in place.

www.car-parts.com will have alot of them right now. I paid $120 for mine. Not sure how much they are at junkyards on car-parts.

Where about in Louisiana are you?