Reiter Foothills ORV Wandering View 3/18/22

I have not been to “new Reiter” yet, in fact the last time I was there was the last weekend of “old Reiter”. And that was a blast!! ( every time at Reiter was a blast though) So much fun was had at that place, wicked side hills, stupid steep climbs not knowing if your going to be able to make it back to the trailer, and if you did would there still be rims on it or your truck.

I do know this though, Crash is a badass!! That guy has sooooo much time, effort and work there trying his hardest to get that place back to its former glory and bring in a new crowd that it’s almost unimaginable. I have a ton of respect for that guy. Im definitely going this year!!

Reactions: Wildman
I have not been to “new Reiter” yet, in fact the last time I was there was the last weekend of “old Reiter”. And that was a blast!! ( every time at Reiter was a blast though) So much fun was had at that place, wicked side hills, stupid steep climbs not knowing if your going to be able to make it back to the trailer, and if you did would there still be rims on it or your truck.

I do know this though, Crash is a badass!! That guy has sooooo much time, effort and work there trying his hardest to get that place back to its former glory and bring in a new crowd that it’s almost unimaginable. I have a ton of respect for that guy. Im definitely going this year!!

I wheeled there back in the late 90's and then I've been twice after the NEW Reiter but that was back in 2005-7 so I know it's changed a lot since.

I met Crash back when he was still wheeling a Toyota pickup and I had a Samurai. And yes he's a awesome guy and what he does to there at Reiter is amazing.

And BTW they are having a work party this coming weekend. I hope to make a few once my rig is running.

This was from 2005 before my TJ went under the knife.

IMG00424[1].jpg