RHD steering box skid

UKTJ

TJ Addict
As with many items for TJs that are different between right and left hand drive, the choice and availability of RHD steering box skids seems very limited. Teraflex appear to have discontinued their version. The Savvy one looks like it is not handed and would fit RHD, it is also aluminium which is nice, but despite the $69 price being very reasonable the shipping to the UK is $225 - ouch. There may be options in Australia, but I have had no luck finding any Austaralian companies that want to go through the hassle of shipping to the UK.

However, I have just checked and Jeepey in the UK still has stock of the Teraflex RHD steering box skid - but I think when the current stock is gone there will not be any more. So if you want a steering box skid it may be worth getting one ASAP. That is what I have done and mine is being delivered tomorrow.

Last edited:
Reactions: MountaineerTom
Man, I feel bad for you guys that have to pay such high shipping for stuff.

Reactions: UKTJ
@Chris is there a reason this was moved from UK forum? I put it in there as it seemed particularly relevant to UK RHD owners. It will get buried here in a few hours, but in the UK forum will be visible for months.