Rim indentification

Mousy Orla

TJ Enthusiast
I've been looking around all day but it doesn't seem the rims that came on my Jeep are OEM. Are my rims OEM, if so what're they called? If not, I don't see why someone put these rims on.

I'm planning to change out my rims at some point and move them up to 17s when I put a 2" body lift on, just haven't decided on which rims I like best or what tires yet.

IMG_20220209_154116.jpg

yep... a "sharp" set of wheels lol

Actually the ones you posted look slightly different. This catalog is 03. Maybe yours are a different year but same idea.

49DD6335-FE4D-471D-AB14-C883263C2461.jpeg

Thank you, was curious as I'd not seen another TJ with them before. I do wonder how much they cost then vs how much they'd be now with 2022 dollar value. Not sure what I plan to do with them when I change them out yet.

I think the demand for these rims is pretty low. Like most factory rims, I wouldn't expect they would be worth very much. Not sure how much they were new but I would think you would be very lucky to get $250 for a set of five assuming you have a matching set of five. If the spare is missing, then it would be tough to get $200.

Reactions: TheBoogieman
I think the demand for these rims is pretty low. Like most factory rims, I wouldn't expect they would be worth very much. Not sure how much they were new but I would think you would be very lucky to get $250 for a set of five assuming you have a matching set of five. If the spare is missing, then it would be tough to get $200.
Oh I didn't mean how much I could get for them, was just curious the price of the rims back in '01 when my Jeep was new so I could for zero reason calculate how much those same wheels would cost today that they did back then. :LOL:

But also yep, my Jeep came with the full set, minus a single center cap, which I dug around the shop at work and found a black jeep center cap that fit.