Rubicon 10th Anniversary Front Bumper

Status
Not open for further replies.

silvercreek

Looking for a take-off 10th Anniversary front bumper in the South Central US area.

Try wermopar.com

Hands down the best prices on OE jeep parts, and trust me I've looked!

Just bout of curiously, have you tried seeing how much a new one costs online?
Sure have. I wouldn't mind having a new one. Just trying to save a few bucks. They usually are running around $1200 to $1400 for a new front bumper only. I've see a few take-offs that are around $750 to $900 but they seem to be in other parts of the Country. Dallas/Fort Worth, OKC, Little Rock areas would work for me.

Try wermopar.com

Hands down the best prices on OE jeep parts, and trust me I've looked!

Did you mean to say ".com?"

I looked them up and they're prices are lower, thanks for the heads-up.

Last edited:
Sure have. I wouldn't mind having a new one. Just trying to save a few bucks. They usually are running around $1200 to $1400 for a new front bumper only. I've see a few take-offs that are around $750 to $900 but they seem to be in other parts of the Country. Dallas/Fort Worth, OKC, Little Rock areas would work for me.

Oh hot damn, I had no idea they were that much. Makes me wonder how much the hood is!

Have you checked eBay by chance? That's where I always seem to find rare used parts when I am looking.

And yes, he meant .com. I also use wermopar. They have amazing prices on factory Jeep parts.

Oh hot damn, I had no idea they were that much. Makes me wonder how much the hood is!

Have you checked eBay by chance? That's where I always seem to find rare used parts when I am looking.

And yes, he meant .com. I also use wermopar. They have amazing prices on factory Jeep parts.

I check eBay every day. I passed one up that I could have bought out of Albuquerque, NM but the shipping cost is what killed that deal.

I check eBay every day. I passed one up that I could have bought out of Albuquerque, NM but the shipping cost is what killed that deal.

I expect that shipping on a bumper couldn't be cheap. I suppose it isn't the easiest to find either since they only made 1500 of the 10A I believe.

I expect that shipping on a bumper couldn't be cheap. I suppose it isn't the easiest to find either since they only made 1500 of the 10A I believe.

The deal in Albuquerque would have been a great deal until I opened my mouth. The guy had it listed for $1000 with a "Make An Offer" deal. I noticed that he had the shipping at $9.00 Expedited Shipping and I thought that looked a little suspicious so I sent him a message and asked about it. He had made a mistake when filling out the shipping details. He thanks me and changed it to $365 for shipping.

The deal in Albuquerque would have been a great deal until I opened my mouth. The guy had it listed for $1000 with a "Make An Offer" deal. I noticed that he had the shipping at $9.00 Expedited Shipping and I thought that looked a little suspicious so I sent him a message and asked about it. He had made a mistake when filling out the shipping details. He thanks me and changed it to $365 for shipping.

Haha! Well chances are even if you had won it he would have backed out on the deal saying he made a mistake. Of course then you could leave him bad feedback, but something very similar happened to me once before.

$9 shipping... Wouldn't that be nice =]

Haha! Well chances are even if you had won it he would have backed out on the deal saying he made a mistake. Of course then you could leave him bad feedback, but something very similar happened to me once before.

$9 shipping... Wouldn't that be nice =]

I wouldn't have done that to him. I do a fair amount of business on eBay since 2001 with a 100% feedback rating and I wouldn't want anyone to do that to me.

Reactions: Chris
I wouldn't have done that to him. I do a fair amount of business on eBay since 2001 with a 100% feedback rating and I wouldn't want anyone to do that to me.

Oh, I agree completely! I've had it happen to me more than once though which pisses me off!

Status
Not open for further replies.