Rubicon for $6000

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good chance it's not even a real Rubicon. Or if it is, someone might have taken the Rubicon bits off of it.

Good chance it's not even a real Rubicon. Or if it is, someone might have taken the Rubicon bits off of it.

Front axle is still a dana 44. I think they just don’t know what it’s worth

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Front axle is still a dana 44

Is it, I guess I missed that.

Assuming the lockers work and it has the correct transfer case and axles, then you've got about $5000 right there in parts. So technically you could make your money back parting it out.

Is it, I guess I missed that.

Assuming the lockers work and it has the correct transfer case and axles, then you've got about $5000 right there in parts. So technically you could make your money back parting it out.

Yup! Just wish I had an extra $6k laying around. You could probably get it for $5500 too. Easy money or parts if someone wanted them for their own rig. Plus money back if they were to sell their old parts.

Yup! Just wish I had an extra $6k laying around. You could probably get it for $5500 too. Easy money or parts if someone wanted them for their own rig. Plus money back if they were to sell their old parts.

Yes, if you have the time to sit on it and part it out, I'd venture to guess you could make several thousand in profit at least.

Status
Not open for further replies.